Thursday, February 1, 2018

Spreading the T1D Love


Hey everyone It’s Gwen here! For the month of February we are going to be doing a series of Posts called “Spreading the T1D Love.” Having Type One Diabetes has built an incredible community around me and my family. So many amazing people are in my life because of diabetes and to me, that makes it all worth it. I have met my closest friends through Type One, I have so many Type One adult role models, and I have had so many people in my life who don't have T1D really step up and help me manage it or ask questions and really care about my well being. I’ve also had some amazing experiences that I will carry with me for the rest of my life and it’s all because of my stupid pancreas who decided to quit. I really can’t wait to share stories and posts this month about those amazing people and the amazing experiences that have helped shape who I am now.

I hope you guys have a wonderful first day of February! 
More posts to come <3 


Sure to follow us on Instagram to stay updated on posts and to connect with us
@DiabeticSunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment